6 Tools To Be Your Own Personal Trainer
If these tools work for personal trainers and nutritionists, they can work for you, too. 1. A digital, easy-to-read scale
If these tools work for personal trainers and nutritionists, they can work for you, too.
1. A digital, easy-to-read scale to monitor your weight, so that you can see it dropping as you burn more calories.
2. A tape measure, to check out how many inches you are losing (or gaining).
3. A camera, to take a ‘before’ photo to remind you how much better you look when you exercise regularly.
4. A work-out chart, for monitoring increases in strength.
5. A heart-rate monitor, so that you can check how close you are to your target heart rate during aerobic exercise.
6. Body composition calipers, for comparing your levels of body fat to leaner tissue.
[sale-item img=”http://media.rd.com/rd/images/rdc/products/forbidden-advice-pd.jpg” title=”Forbidden Advice” price=”31.96″ link=”http://www.readersdigeststore.com/Forbidden-Advice/M/0762107774.htm?trkid=rdv_store”]